The commission creates a schedule of meetings each year and convenes special hearings throughout the year. Please view the announcements and notices of commission meetings, as well as resources for those meetings.
Meeting Notice for March 12, 2014
The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. (Agenda)
Please note that all files are in PDF format. For best performance, please save to your computer prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes
- AO 14-06-CD Mallot Campaign, Contribution Limits
- Review Potential Regulation Revision
- Review of Penalties Assessed
- 14-02-CD Lewis v. Tosi
- AO 14-04-CD Renewable Resources Foundation Advertisement as Reportable Expenditures
- Legislative Update
- AO 14-05-CD Mallot Fundraising in Juneau During Legislative Session
How to attend
Meetings can be attended via teleconference or in-person at one of the APOC offices.
Teleconference: 1-800-315-6338, Code 4176#1
APOC Juneau Office
240 Main Street, Room 500
Juneau, Alaska APOC Anchorage Office
2221 E. Northern Lights, Ste. 128
Accommodations: Any individual with a disability who may need special accommodations in order to attend this meeting should call the Commission's staff to ensure access.
Questions: Questions regarding the meeting may be directed to the Commission's staff at (907) 276-4176 or (907) 465-4864