Newsletters APOC Quarterly Newsletters
Election Due Dates and Deadlines
Add to your personal calendar
To import a calendar into Microsoft Outlook follow these steps:
- Right-click and save the .ics file that you are planning on importing to your desktop.
- In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, click Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs), then click Next.
- Browse to locate the folder that contains the .ics file you want to import. In the Files of type list, choose iCalendar Format.
- Click OK to add the add the calendar dates to your calendar. You may be prompted to click Import to complete the process.