Alaska Public Offices Commission
To encourage the public's confidence in their elected and appointed officials by administering Alaska's disclosure statutes and publishing financial information regarding the activities of election campaigns, public officials, lobbyists and lobbyist employers.
Spring 2014 Newsletter
- 2014 Lobbyist Directory (PDF, 275 KB)
- 2014 Biennial Report (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Lobbyists and Employers - Prepare for 2014
- Performance Measures (PDF, 750 KB)
- Electronic Filing of APOC Documents If you are a first time electronic filer, please read this prior to filing an APOC document or report.
- Electronic Filing for State Public Official / Legislative Financial Disclosures
Encouraging Public Confidence
The current year will be shown by default, please choose the year in the upper right.
More details about searching reports provided by the Alaska Public Offices Commission, can be found on our Search Reports page.
We have updated the resources for those involved in lobbying in the state of Alaska. Please ensure that you are prepared for 2014, by reviewing the requirements as they pertain to you. Please seek additional details from Filer Resources: Lobbying page.